The Landmark® Rooftop System: Greater Performance. More Flexibility.The Lennox® Landmark rooftop system boasts many outstanding features. Available in standard- and high efficiency units, the Landmark offers a SEER rating of up to 13.0, a 14.5 IEER rating and an EER rating of up to 12.7. And with an optional MSAV® supply fan, the Landmark is up to 27% more efficient1. Saving increase further with this system’s Environ™ coil system, which uses up to 52% less refrigerant and has up to 59% less weight.
This system is offered in 2- to 25-ton gas/electric and electric/electric and 2- to 20-ton heat pump configurations. Some of its special features include:
- Field-installed CO2 sensors to lower CO2 and VOC levels
- Field- or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters reduce airborne particles
- Optional MSAV supply fan helps control humidity
- ENERGY STAR® designation
- Interlink compressor enables better reliability and efficiency
- Environ™ coil system ensures reliable operation and decreases the time it takes to clean the condensing coil
- Isolated compressor compartment allows compressor operation to run normally and not disrupt airflow throughout performance checks
From installation to routine service, Strand Brothers Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Austin can take care of all your Landmark rooftop system needs. We’re the experts in this field, so whether you’re looking to purchase a new system or simply need a bit of repair work, we’ve got you covered. Call 512-592-3072 to find out more.
1 Part load. IEER improvement. Comparing standard 10.9 IEER system to optional MSAV 13.8 IEER system.