Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. Not only could these gas furnaces help you save on your heating and cooling expenses, they also feature durable cabinets and lasting performance. Learn more about each product below or setting up an appointment with Strand Brothers Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Austin.
In Austin, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help you save energy in all the other months, too. We’re not kidding. These savings become reality with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is built to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The system is also quiet, helps reduce waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your furnace can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, so you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment decreases loss and increases efficiency, so you – and your house in Austin – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – enables you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Austin, give us a call at 512-592-3072 or schedule a free appointment.