The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Strand Brothers Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Austin. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 38 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are highly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in prime working condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Strand Brothers Service Experts in Austin, we offer a plethora of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for flaws or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This procedure ensures air is properly circulating through your home to provide you with the highest comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Inspect all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be checked annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks, including our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 512-592-3072 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.