What is plumbing repair done the right way? Well, it involves understanding and precaution. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve occurred, but we can find problems before they start. That’s because customers are our priority, and using this approach can prevent larger problems later. So how do we proceed?
By putting into practice our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can truly see what’s going on. When you schedule an inspection, we check off the following:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Check exposed gas lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed drain lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed water lines for leaks
- Examine water heater flue for proper draft
- Check sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Examine washing machine hoses
- Inspect hose bibs
- Inspect water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our comprehensive plumbing repair services in Austin include:
Call Strand Brothers Service Experts in Austin today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Austin plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 512-592-3072 .