With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can save you money and last longer than your traditional tank heater. Seriously! We put together the top reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – While the initial investment can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The shocking pain of freezing water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require enough energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This amazing tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating costs. They also take up less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Strand Brothers Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.