The condition of your HVAC system is vital because it promotes home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently all year-round, which opens them to a large range of common troubles.
These problems are often simple enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they might affect energy efficiency—and your energy bills. If these complications worsen, your entire system might be jeopardized. These are headaches and costs you could prevent with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be running just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this annual service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But refusing routine maintenance invalidates your warranty. Dedicating a small amount on a tune-up now may help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Finds Small Problems Ahead of Time
Preventing major problems in the first place is the ideal approach to care for your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits allow the opportunity to comprehensively check and lubricate central internal parts. It also allows time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money over time if troubles are addressed as they appear.
Could Boost Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The enhanced performance could shrink your energy expenses by close to 30%.
May Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can survive years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Strand Brothers Service Experts offers a variety of membership plans designed to fit your individual needs. From budget-friendly options to comprehensive coverage, we offer the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and reliably.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most robust protection for your HVAC system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to swap out your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during disastrous weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we regularly answer a larger volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the price of a Strand Brothers Service Experts technician driving to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Meticulous visual evaluation with every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why any service visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is an important home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to extra benefits by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 512-592-3072 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.