Your HVAC system’s health is important, since it keeps your residence comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfortable. This makes it susceptible to a large range of problems.
Sometimes troubles are minor enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these problems grow, your total system could be in danger.
That’s annoyance and bills that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the risk of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or operating correctly, you might ask whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But skipping yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance today can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Discovers little problems early. Stopping expensive problems from occuring first is the best way to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance service provides the option to thoroughly examine and lubricate important internal pieces. And it also offers time to get required repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are resolved as they appear.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system running as well as possible. Frequently this results in an improvement to your residence’s energy efficiency. You could experience decreased utility costs, plus the good feeling your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is running like it should, it may last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners run around 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance may help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Strand Brothers Service Experts
Regular maintenance is important, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on yearly energy prices.* But with Strand Brothers Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a variety of membership plans that suit your unique needs. All our memberships are packed full of special pluses delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to budget-conscious, we provide the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment immediately or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be on the hook for surprise repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to buy them and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about shelling out more if you require our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also receive a couple of other most-loved benefits of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often malfunctions during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re typically working through a high volume of service calls. With a Strand Brothers Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can trust us to keep working until it is.
- In-depth visual check on each visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our number one priority. That’s why your visit has a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and enjoy extra benefits by signing up for one of our membership plans immediately. Whatever your budget is, our Experts can help you find the matching plan for your needs and residence. To start with your membership plan, call us at 512-592-3072 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.