Benefits of Having Your Furnace Service Before Winter
There are a lot of fun things to do in the fall, especially in the U.S.. But, there’s also that big list of must-do’s before the cold weather sets in. Although the outdoor yard work and home improvements are undoubtedly at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor job you should consider taking care of early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment set up.
The experts at Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing recommend that furnace service and maintenance be performed at least annually so you can hopefully prevent a breakdown in the middle of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it performed before the cold and crisp weather comes to the U.S., too. Take a peek at some of the top benefits of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make sure that your furnace works at its peak efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating expenses.
- Ensures your furnace is in its best shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to handle whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at the U.S. when it cools off.
- Reduces the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to occur on a cold winter day is have your furnace stop working, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to identify potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to produce heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are key to keeping your home safe through the winter.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to keep your warranty, so getting regular maintenance performed can save you money if bigger problems occur in the future.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a ton of additional perks, and getting furnace service done annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the winter and save you time later because you’re less likely to need more service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in the U.S., give us a call at 866-397-3787 or schedule an appointment with Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing through our online scheduler.
How to Choose a Suitable HVAC System
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable all year, nothing is more critical than choosing the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This choice influences your daily comfort, monthly utility costs and general home efficiency. But, with so many system types, sizes and... Continue reading
Year-End HVAC Maintenance Checklist
Now that the air starts to get cold, you know it’s time to winterize your residence for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is crucial to maintaining a cozy, warm setting. A well-maintained furnace delivers the comfort you desire while using less energy. Scheduled inspections also make... Continue reading
HVAC Trends: What’s New in 2024
In the continuously changing world of home HVAC, keeping up with the latest HVAC trends is imperative for homeowners seeking to enhance their home’s comfort and efficiency. Looking into 2024, the HVAC industry continues to innovate, bringing new technologies and trends that promise to transform... Continue reading