No matter what the climate outside, the temperature within your house decides how comfortable your family will seem. Set it just right and your space will seem like a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your HVAC system isn’t working the right way, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Brace yourself to take an in-depth look at the way you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a stable system or a pathetic performer. Start this quick quiz from Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are almost here. How do you prepare your AC?
- Change out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Call in the professionals for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It should be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Instruct my visitors to bring cold beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor choose and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and expenses by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most intricate system on the market.
- When you get your next monthly power bill, what do you expect you’ll find?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort charges have increased quite a bit.
- It will be comparable to the bill for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I see it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a strange noise. What do you do?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Schedule a qualified technician to take a look.
- Don’t think about it and wait until it stops.
Now add up your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for replacement. But if you replied to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your HVAC perform better. Keep reading to discover how.
New HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Set Up Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and dusting your vents are critical tasks to ready your machinery for a different season, a professional tune-up is critical to finish the process. During a routine visit, your professional technician will perform a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re there, your HVAC Expert will be on the lookout for more severe problems for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later down the road.
Find a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained home comfort systems can have problems occasionally. And it always seems to crop up at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that vital service to customers at no extra cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Some heating and cooling systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make a plan now to avoid last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front costs. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and call us when they dramatically change. Your utility bills can show you more than your monthly charges. If you’re noticing a steady escalation in your bills but no difference in home comfort, something is likely happening with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Take action when you notice a odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It illustrates something is wrong with your machinery. Even if it’s a relatively small issue, left alone it could make for an costly repair in the future. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to check out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you use these tips, you could save time, added costs and annoyance. And if your HVAC just isn’t keeping up anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!