Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Strand Brothers Service Experts for your free indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of health conditions are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including microbes, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more information, watch our precious experts below and then visit SaveYourAir.com.