Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Strand Brothers Service Experts for your free indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of health conditions are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.