Summer has officially arrived in Austin and the last thing you need is your AC failing during the extreme temperatures. Help prevent your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with an annual air conditioning tune-up from Strand Brothers Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your physician yearly for a check-up, an AC tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most general AC tune-ups will include calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, checking your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical pieces, and evaluating the performance of the blower belt and motor.
A/C system tune-ups with Strand Brothers Service Experts
When you call Strand Brothers Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection and an extensive cleaning. Read on to see the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Inspect blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Confirm quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Inspect AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature variation in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Strand Brothers Service Experts in Austin is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your annual AC tune-up, call 512-592-3072 today!