Summer has made its way to Austin and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme weather. Help prevent your home’s air conditioner from failing with an annual air conditioning tune-up from Strand Brothers Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your physician annually for an exam, an AC tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most general AC tune-ups will include cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical pieces, and evaluating the function of the blower belt and motor.
A/C system tune-ups with Strand Brothers Service Experts
When you call Strand Brothers Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection and an extensive cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Inspect blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Confirm quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Inspect AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Strand Brothers Service Experts in Austin is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your seasonal air conditioning tune-up, call 512-592-3072 today!