Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s natural to think ahead about coming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent issues, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes certain that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to make certain it is being sent to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the team at Strand Brothers Service Experts are here to make it stress-free for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a ring at 512-592-3072 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.