It’s easy to fail to remember regular service for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the most important priority on our minds at Strand Brothers Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact regular service offers many perks for your equipment, like greater efficiency and a lower possibility for issues. You can have these perks—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive inspection of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These checks could help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC situation in your residence. This may help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Routine maintenance offers lots of perks for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity bills.**
- Finds minor issues before they create pricey service calls.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This work is the most comprehensive you can find. That’s because its multiple cleaning and adjustment procedures help recondition your unit to top efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual check, here’s what each tune-up will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety controls
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capacity and safety devices
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To start the process, contact our Experts at 512-592-3072 . We’ll help you select the best membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.