It’s easy to not remember regular service for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the most important priority on our minds at Strand Brothers Service Experts.
That’s since regular maintenance offers many perks for your equipment, like greater efficiency and a lower possibility for breakdowns. You can receive these perks—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an exhaustive inspection of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations could help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC situation in your residence. This may help you make a smart choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Routine maintenance offers a lot of perks for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity bills.**
- Finds minor issues before they result in costly repair calls.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This checkup is the most comprehensive you can find. That’s because its multiple cleaning and adjustment procedures help bring back your unit to the highest efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual check, here’s what each tune-up offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To begin, reach our Experts at 512-592-3072 . We’ll help you choose the ideal membership plan to match your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.