We Guarantee You'll Approve of Our Expert AC Installation in Austin
When you need AC installation in Austin, you shouldn’t skimp and let just any company install your new unit.
That’s where the professionals from Strand Brothers Service Experts come in. Not only do we have the experience and credentials to support our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 512-592-3072 to book your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you subtle signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more likely to problems. If we’re often at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start prepping for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it potentially runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued because of its negative effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to cut your electrical bills. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a wise method to conserve on electrical bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on cooling expenses.
At Strand Brothers Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to select the ideal model for your home. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure proper sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC service location in Austin? Here are a few of the things we do when we’re installing your system.
When our Expert specialists are at your residence, you can feel confident they’ll put in your new system for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your home and yard in look-alike condition as when they arrived.
Beyond that, you can feel confident knowing you hired a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the hook-up work requires us to step inside your house, we’ll put on shoe covers to guard your carpet from dust. We’ll also use drop cloths surrounding the installation spot to keep your floors protected from debris all through our work.
- Exceptional service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This means they’ve finished extensive training to be awarded the most sought-after technical accreditation in the business.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go over an installation checklist during the process to double-check each little thing is taken care of. We’ll also check everything is running like it should and matches local ordinances before we leave. Once installation is finished, we’ll ensure you know how to use your new thermostat and unit.
- Constant statuses—We’ll communicate how installation is progressing and when you can count on us to be done.