Expert AC Replacement in Austin with a 100% Guarantee*
Replacing your air conditioner doesn’t need to be a stressful process if you deal with Strand Brothers Service Experts. Our team of ACE-certified professionals can service all the top brands. We even offer financing so eligible homeowners get the ideal equipment for their needs.
Our air conditioning replacement service is backed by an industry-leading 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a complete year, ensuring the Expert service you deserve.
What to Anticipate Throughout AC Replacement
Efficient AC replacement provides a clean transition from old equipment to new. Here are a couple of advantages of our installation process:
- Tidy Replacement
- We put on safety footwear coverings to keep your house and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also lay down safety cloths around the installation area to decrease messes.
- Expert Service from Certified Pros
- Our ACE-certified installers have completed comprehensive professional training to gain one of the most distinguished technical qualifications in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Our AC replacement procedure exchanges your out-of-date system with a new AC unit that fulfills local codes. We exceed expectations whenever possible.
- A Final Setup Checklist
- After installation is done, we ensure your air conditioning is functioning like it needs to by testing safety features and checking other crucial functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be difficult to know exactly when to get a new air conditioner. Here are a few clues that it’s time to begin planning for a new one.
- Monthly energy bills are going up. As your air conditioner gets older, it becomes less efficient. Ultimately it requires too much time or power to keep things cool.
- Your home feels damp or humid. An inefficient air conditioner has a more difficult time keeping moisture levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cooled.
- The air conditioner is running consistently. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run more frequently as the temperature climbs. However, continuous heavy use increases deterioration, reducing the equipment’s life span and making energy bills more expensive.
- Your air conditioner is out of date. With consistent upkeep, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being stated, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old could save 20-40% on cooling expenses, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re investing a lot on air conditioning repair service. We suggest full replacement if repairs are ending more probable and/or expensive.
- Your AC unit uses R-22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is out of production because of its harmful impacts on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on systems with R-22 coolant is very expensive as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled supplies.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
As opposed to purchasing, you can now LEASE a new, high-efficiency HVAC system to conserve money on utility costs and be more comfortable in your house.
Our Advantage Program™ includes installation with brand-new equipment with no down payment, plus all seasonal maintenance, replacement air filters, and repair services. Get it all for one reasonable monthly payment.