A popping noise is characteristic of a duct design that’s too small. This takes place when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Problems with your ductwork may cause other ventilation and air quality issues, such as:
- Excessive noise
- Greater energy consumption
- Premature system malfunction
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion in ducts
Get in touch with an Expert company in Austin, like Strand Brothers Service Experts, to look at your home's ventilation system. We can provide advice for duct repair or installation.