We Support Our Furnace Installation in Austin With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only fix and service heaters, we also provide first-rate furnace installation in Austin.
What makes our professional services stand out from other companies? We’ve fine-tuned our approach over time.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which means they’ve achieved the most respected technical accreditation in HVAC. They also participate in current industry and equipment education to discover the most outstanding procedures to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to professional furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic services that we offer you time to think about it—a year, actually.
Call us at 512-592-3072 to book your furnace installation right away.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be hard to know right when your heating system is beginning to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will display evidence that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, a majority of furnaces last for about 20 years, although some might last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s smart to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your latest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too regularly, even if you consistently maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to create some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to take care of, it’s typically preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very efficiently and can even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also benefit from greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older unit.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be complicated and stressful. Our Experts at Strand Brothers Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 512-592-3072 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can anticipate when we put in your new heater.
- Clean installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll use shoe booties to shield your floors from any dust we might bring in. We set up sheets at the installation location to prevent messes.
- Expert work—Our professionals have received some of the highest respected technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go through a list to ensure your heating equipment is running like it should before we leave.
- Going the extra mile—We’ll hook up your new heater to meet local code. And we’ll often exceed expectations, for the highest quality installation wherever.
Request Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Strand Brothers Service Experts
Need an additional reason to get a heater from Strand Brothers Service Experts?
Your new furnace includes a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on appropriate furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 512-592-3072 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.