We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Austin
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and restoration can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Strand Brothers Service Experts can help you avoid that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
Most homeowners may not be aware they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Austin sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Strand Brothers Service Experts, our plumbers and specialists have the skills, training and talent to perform everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to overflow or become obstructed, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you realize there’s an issue. Taking care of it before it gets out of control can help you avoid pricey damage to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they grow into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste correctly.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Strand Brothers Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and correct bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Put in a new line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Strand Brothers Service Experts today at 512-592-3072 or book an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We sell excellent equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*